We all know that you don’t have to actually go to prison to know that it sucks major ass to be in it, or know the crazy ish that goes down in it. And if you have no clue watch the HBO series Oz lol What we dont know is what prison is like for Lil Wayne? He’s been locked up at Rikers Island since March 2010 for possession of weapons and is set to carry out a year sentence or 4 months shy of a year is Weezy is on his best behavior. It’s been 5 months since then and no real word or news from Weezy until now.
Funk Master Flex recently got the chance to interview Wayne live from Rikers on his radio show and asked him the questions some of us are dying to know like…
- When are you getting out?
- Who would be the first artist you’d want to record with when you get out?
- How can fans write to you?
- What music are you listening to while in Rikers?
- Whats does a day in Rikers consist of?
- How’s the food?
- What do you plan on doing differently when you get out?
- I’m Not A Human Being EP?
- Carter 4?
- How often do you and Drake/ Nicki Minaj talk?
Rikers Island Interview Part 1
Rikers Island Interview Part 2
What question’s would you ask Weezy? Let me know in the comments section down below. I know a few I’d ask are… Have you dropped the soap? Who does your braids now? Are you writing down your lyrics now so you remember them when you get out? lol
P.S. Free Weezy!